Monday, December 14, 2009

What? Tuesday Already?

I'm winding down a long four day weekend. I tried to stay busy. Actually had a couple of dates, neither anything to get excited about and went to a dinner party on Sunday. It turned out that I was the only male that showed up! At first glance, that would seem to be a good thing, right? But when the conversation is dominated by women, it tends to get uninteresting. Men never debate the merits of Mariah Carey's Christmas album!

I'm doing ok I guess. Friday was a rough day, but every day gets a little better. I still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do and the really sucky part about it is that I have to mail everything so I need to wrap this up pretty quick. I wonder how late I can put stuff in the mail and still expect it to be there by Christmas.

This will be a long couple of weeks for me. I work four days this week, get the weekend off then work four days in a row next week and it ends with me being on call Christmas Eve and Day. It will be my first Christmas alone, ever, but I'm gonna try to make the best of it and spend some quality time with my dogs. They are getting quite a bit of attention lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

online shopping with the option for delivery to a gift recipient address.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home