Friday, August 13, 2010

Goals

Step 1. Quit job.

Step 2. Pack house.

Step 3. Move to Indiana to live with girlfriend.

Step 4. Find a new job.

Step one is complete! I am currently unemployed. Today was my last day. I threatened to cuss everybody out, grab a couple of beers, and jump down the inflatable escape slide. Nobody took me seriously. I guess I left off of my list the fact that I have to obtain an Indiana license. It's a serious pain in the ass. I have to go to the police station next week to get finger printed!

7 Comments:

Blogger KitKat said...

It's a good thing they don't have your prints on record..... ;)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

But they already should! The FBI got a set when I worked at the prison.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous cindy said...

Does that mean I'll have to go to Indiana to visit you guys now? Who's gonna show me around Nashville?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

That's what it means! If you can't find anybody to show you Nashville, just let us know. I'd be glad to come down and give you the tour.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

Or should I be touring Indiana? What's there I could tour? How's the food?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

Honestly, I will have to do some research to find something that will entertain you. Kitten might be a better source of information.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

Dear Batpie,
Thank you.

(I just had an urge to call you Batpie. I have no idea why.)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home