Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Almost August

It's almost August and I have a lot on my plate. Kitten and I are headed to Las Vegas the first weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some time with her. I know that it has been tough on her the last couple of months, but I'm doing everything I can to ease her mind.

So, I'm moving. My lease is up at the end of August and I will have been in this house a year. A long, long year. Everything that happened to me in the last year combined with Kitten and I being back together pushes me to move. I love Nashville, but I don't enjoy it anymore. Most things here have a bad, bad memory associated with them. Even my job, which is a pretty good job, leaves a bad taste in my mouth now. Putting Nashville behind me will be a good thing.

North I go. I'm putting in my notice Monday and sometime between our trip to Vegas and our trip to the Big Easy, I will be moving in with Kitten. I admit I was wrong. There was a time when I said I'd never move someplace colder, but I have to try to do this for the two of us. I'm excited and a tad scared at the same time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

I just heard about the specific date. It's funnily an eventful day for both of us, or all 4 of us, actually. I'll be thinking about you. Or maybe even sending a few texts. :)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home