Friday, February 24, 2006

The Chunkster's Schedule

This is my life in summary for the next few months. It's kinda pathetic really, my entire social calendar reduced to a handful of paper. I didn't really plan it this way, but apparently I have one thing planned each month from now until July.

March 30, Nashville Predators host the Detroit Redwings. Big game! It will be very close to the playoffs and since it is a couple of days before my birthday, I sprung for Party Zone seats. Tickets include all you can eat AND all the booze you can drink! LMRP got me a hotel room since I will be in no condition to drive after this. Bar opens one hour before face off.

April 23, Chicago Cubs at the St. Louis Cardinals. My first time in the brand new stadium! I'm sooooo juiced about this game. It will be the beginning of the season, the weather should be nice and the beer very cold. In addition, it's a big rivalry. Should be an excellent game with a big crowd. I can't wait.

May 10, Cirque Du Soleil in Nashville. I saw the show in Las Vegas years ago. If you ever get a chance to see this human circus, take it!

June 18, Rockies at Cardinals. I could take or leave this game normally, but it was part of the package I bought and I will enjoy watching Todd Helton play. He played quarter back at UT for a couple of games until he got hurt and then went on to a great career in Major League Baseball. One of the most under rated players in the game.

July 16, Dodgers at Cardinals. It's the Dodgers! I mean, how old school is that?

So that's my plan for the next five months. I can't decide if I'm a huge nerd or not. Any opinions?

4 Comments:

Anonymous .- said...

pathetic, pathetic...
i can't even focus...
i went to the rangers site to get my yankees tix... they're here in may and july...
NONE AVAILABLE
I am not going to see the dang rangers play... I do not WANT tix for another day -
OH DOOM AND GLOOM

no, you are no nerd. Wear gay shoes, but no nerd..
HEEEEE

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

You're not a nerd. You're a sports fan.

Although I do envy you the Cirque de Soleil tickets. And the Cubby tickets. No, I'm not talking sports with you. I like CERTAIN teams of CERTAIN sports at CERTAIN times. Not all, not all the time. But right now... I envy you those Cubby tickets ;)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Tish said...

Sounds like some fun times are in store!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Hmmm...Dodgers @ Cardinals huh? I seem to recall the two of us talking about that.

;)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home