Sunday, February 19, 2006

Zidlicky Rocks!

Of course I'm rooting for Team USA, but since they are in Group B, I have no problem rooting for my favorite Predators on the Czech team in Group A.

Team USA has struggled a bit, but will probably make the next round. They only need to tie or win one of the next two games against Sweden and Russia. Tough, but within reach.

The Czechs, on the other hand, have had a much rougher time. They are 1-2 and I think in the tougher group. They are gonna have to start winning if they wanna advance. Bright side for the Czechs? Zidlicky has three goals! Down side? Jagr was checked hard into the boards the other night and went down bleeding. He is probable for their game against Italy. Oh, by the way, I vote that the Czechs have the coolest uniforms in the Olympic games!

Edit: I forgot to mention, LMRP has gone UBER COOL. She is completely into the hockey thing and in fact sent me the picture I just posted. Saweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home