Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I had the day off and was determined to keep busy. I went by the Sommet Center and watched the Preds practice this morning. I was good to be back in the building. Afterwards, I went to Gerst Haus for a fried bologna sammich and a Black and Tan.Biggest freakin' beer ever! Afterwards, I went by my old work place to say "Hi" to folks. Most of them seemed genuinely glad to see me and wanted to know if I was coming back.

Later that evening the Preds had a preseason game. The fellas looked good against Atlanta, scoring five goals before I left early in the third.But the best part of the evening was the new third jerseys!!! I gotta get me one of these suckers.A day well spent. Hopefully sleep will come easier tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home