Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clearwater 2010

I was going to post a long detailed account of my vacation last week, but Kitten did a fantastic job over at her blog. Her memory is much better than mine and she didn't miss much. The above picture is my favorite.

Except. After the plane had landed, we grabbed our bags and waited for the shuttle back to my car. The driver helped her on and off the bus because I was on the phone with my sister. (I know, it sounds lame, but my mom has been ill and I was trying to help my sister with some details.) We started walking toward my car, me carrying my bag, Kitten pulling hers. I hang up with my sister and Kitten is laughing her ass off. "What?" as I picked up her bag and noticed that one whole side of it was shaking. "Oh. How long has your vibrator been running?" She says "I don't know." I'm telling you, those were some damn strong batteries.

2 Comments:

Blogger KitKat said...

I would really like to know who all noticed that. Maybe I should put it in a different part of the suitcase next time? ;o)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous cindy said...

how long was the flight?!

well, maybe FAA inspection upon arrival just did that to "screw" with you.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home