Monday, June 13, 2005

Pedophile Or Pop Star?

First, let me say that my weekend went fine. No killings or maimings. I said the wrong thing two or three times, but nothing that would be the end of the world. The weather held for us and other than the fact that the Evil Empire beat my beloved Cards on the day that I had tickets for the game, I had quite a good time. And even though the Yanks won, I got to see at LEAST three hall of famers play. Let me tell you, Randy Johnson is the real deal. If I was at the plate facing him, I'm sure that I would soil myself.

I really want to comment on the Michael Jackson thing. I am 100% sure that the man ain't right. I have no idea whether or not he is a pedophile, but I will say this. I really don't see what is wrong with the actual act of sharing a bed with a minor, BUT if you are wealthy and known world wide AND have been accused of child molestation before, why, oh why would you ever be in the presence of a child that is not chaperoned by a parent? You are either guilty, guilty, guilty, or stupid, stupid, stupid.

Along with that last opinion I will also say that if you are a parent, what the hell are you thinking when you let your child spend the night with a person that has been accused of child molestation? The whole affair stinks on multiple levels. If Michael Jackson is smart he will retire from the public eye now. He might get lucky and in 20 or 30 years the world will forget that he is either a child molester or an adult with staggeringly bad judgment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 2bSomeoneElse said...

Pedophile, hands down (young boys' pants).

I can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am with this. Especially since some of the jurors said they wouldn't allow their own children to stay for any period of time at Neverland Ranch without their constant supervision. But, he is innocent, so they say.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home