Saturday, October 03, 2009

Already?

How is it the weekend already? On one hand it kinda snuck up on me, on the other hand I can feel those four days in a row that I worked in my back.

I'm a little disappointed, there was some small talk about me going to Vegas to hang out with Cindy, but damn last minute airfare is a joke. I would have felt like I was imposing anyway.

Had a date this past week, Kris is her name. Somebody asked me what she was like, I said BBB. Big, blond, and boisterous! She is taller than me and her heritage is Scandinavian, so she is retina burning blond. She is loud and spontaneous which means we spend our time trying to talk over each other or out crazy each other. It's a hoot AND a holler! We are on the same page, I think, with what we are looking for right now, which makes it easy.

We went to see Zombieland last night.I thought it was great! Especially when Tallahassee(Woody Harrelson) calls his travel companion, Columbus, a "peppy little spit fuck." Not really a horror flick, but not strictly a comedy either. It's got something for the whole family! Go see it! Now! You peppy little spit fucks!

Today, I'm waiting for a phone call from a girl I used to work with at my old job. Her and her boyfriend are moving around the corner from me! I told them I'd help if they needed it, but I think they have a moving company take care of most of it. I'm going over for the free beer! It will be nice to have somebody close to go have a post work beer with.

Finally, hockey season opened this week. The Preds play their first game tonight against Dallas. The first home game I'm going to see is next Saturday and I can't wait! I ordered a new jersey, but it hasn't come in yet. Soon I hope.

3 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

At least your social calendar wasn't hindered by your inability to secure reasonable airfare tickets to Vegas the day before Jordan & I were gonna be there.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

You guys gotta give more notice, I got the invite like three days before you were going there. It makes me think that you don't want me around.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

you didn't bring up that you'd go far to hang out with us until 3 days before, hence I was unable to offer you any earlier notice!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home