Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's 3 a.m. I Must Be Lonely

The dog barked at 3:40 in the morning, so now I'm wide awake. I messed around with facebook awhile, let the dogs out, decided against coffee in case I wanted to go back to sleep and now I'm sitting in front of the computer.

I used to have a blog called Chunks of Grey Matter. I enjoyed posting there, hell I enjoyed blogging, but when I started dating the ex, she disapproved and in the interest of domestic tranquility, I stopped. I was looking over some of the old posts and ironically I started that blog when Tara broke up with me. I guess I'm a creature of habit.

I lost all enjoyment with blogging because I had to censure what I said and explain what every single comment meant. That's why I didn't post here much at all. Don't get me wrong, it was no big loss, I was so happy that it wasn't worth the aggravation and discontent that blogging caused.

I'm starting to realize that I couldn't possible cause myself anymore aggravation and discontent than I'm already experiencing so I imported all of those posts to this blog and made the old blog public again with a redirect to here. I think it's interesting to read and follow the transformation I went through over a three year period.

I'm very angry this morning. It's a lot of little things. I hate being angry, it's such a wasteful emotion as is jealousy and envy. Anyway, if anybody is reading this and you get tired of the bitching and whining, go back and read some of my posts from my old blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

So sorry to hear of everything that has happened. I know it isn't easy to move on when you have a history like you two have. My thoughts are with you. Everything will turn out okay! :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home