Monday, August 17, 2009

Here We Are

Yesterday was a half and half day. It started off with us arguing and basically me trying to convince her that I did and still do love her. For some reason she doesn't believe anything I say and brings up things that happened before we even knew each other to prove her point. I don't know if she is trying to assuage her guilt by painting me in a bad light or if she just feels the need to hurt me. She tells me that it was about her and once again I don't understand it at all. She claims that she wants to know what I'm doing, but she never asked. It's all supposition and theory.

Somehow we migrated from that to watching TV and kidding around. With all that I'm going through, she can still be my best friend. It's amazing what a shared bowl of ramen noodles will do. I went to bed in a great mood!

I bought a couch yesterday, but all weekend I only managed to pack one box. I'm still in denial I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home